Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hi...I'm still here...

Hi!  Sorry for my absence...I have been dealing with two sick little ones {I'm very tired!} It is no fun sleeping in a twin bed with a toddler that is a bed hog! 

Anyhoooooo...funny story...we bought a nice/expensive {hubby's idea} Nikon camera over a year ago and still have not figured out how to use it.  All the pictures I have posted of our house have been taken with a little cheap~y camera {that I know how to use...can't knock it too much}  So, I finally decided to bring out the  fancy camera {none of them have been photo shopped...that is still to come} and give it another try...tell me what you think...

 I {heart} this fan!
 Yes...fake flowers...shame on me!

 I painted the stool again...wasn't loving the yellow
 The top of the tv cabinet is changed once again...{I do this kinda stuff all the time}

 We painted the mirror above the bed and I love it!!!  A nice soft blue/gray
I have been sewing a ton!  I have more pics of the craft room and the goodies I have been making...I will get those posted soon!  Thanks for stopping by...

~Maris

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to use the new camera because the color in these photos is amazing...so incredibly true to the color and I love how they show a border. They are just excellent pictures. Looking forward to seeing the new projects! Hope you are catching up on your rest Boo. mom

    ReplyDelete