Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Conversation and Getting Crafty..

This morning the girls and I had our neighbor friends over and had a great time talking about decorating and family {thanks for the cinnamon rolls Molly!}  We have declared to get together more often since we have soooo much in common {maybe a trip to Anthropologie too}  It's always nice to have grown up conversations {oh how I miss them}!

Anyhooo...at Beanie's preschool they have a sensory table and my girls love it!  They could play with it for hours.  So, today I decided to go through the pantry and see what I could come up with.  I found a large serving tray {all I had to do was close the handle openings with tape to keep the corn kernels from escaping} and filled it up with corn kernels then gave Bird a bunch of measuring spoons, cups, and containers.  She was a happy camper!  Success! 

I took a couple of pics of the banner at Beanie's school...pretty darn cute if I don't say so myself...

~Mar



 Love all the colors!

3 comments:

  1. The sensory table is such a great idea...good for you! What a great way to spend some time on these dang rainy days. I'm sure the girls really appreciate it.

    The banner looks wonderful...knew it would. m

    ReplyDelete
  2. the banner looks so cute and so does Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard you got together!! Molly is the coolest!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete