Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Current Projects...

I'm making an alphabet banner for beanie's school...it has taken much longer than expected!  It really has been a labor of love!  All I have left to do is attach the letters and string them through some twine...phew!  I'm very pleased with how they have turned out!  I had to cut 52 pieces of fabric...that is a lot of fabric for one project!  I will be sure to take a picture once they are hung at school.   Next project will be to complete 3 pillows for Nonna {hubby's grandma} and make a few dish mats :)  Will post those goodies later...

 I love all the different fabric together!
 My cutting area...
 Thank goodness for the cutting mat and rotary cutter!

 Inspiration board...
Now I have to go and get my ingredients ready for a new recipe I'm trying...pork carnitas {crock pot} will let you know how they turn out!  Have a great day!  

~Mar

1 comment:

  1. M the banners are BEAUTIFUL! What an excellent job! OCP is so lucky to have you as a parent. Love all the other pics, and, yes, love to see favorite things stacked and at ones fingertips. The girls...there really are few words that express the amount of love their granma and papa have for them...great pictures. Thanks for sharing. m

    ReplyDelete