Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm in love... {with paint}

I'm in love with this paint color {halcyon green}!  I just applied the second coat to the dresser and I will post those pics later on...but what do you think of the tv cabinet?  It's amazing how paint can transform a space!  The color shows more blue tones once its applied and it is a nice subtle shade {not to turquoise~y}  This is just what that living room wall needed!  Hope you like!!!


 {heart} vintage yellow train case!


 Long story about these mini curtains...Just fixed with pom pom trim and love it!
 {Is this better mom?}
All seams are now finished :)

Ok, now I better spend some time with beanie and bird :)

~Maris

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TV cabinet looks amazing! Good work! I'm surprised it stayed it's natural color as long as it did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful transformation. Gosh, your pictures just look beautiful...great job! And, yes, thank you...the curtain looks fantastic! I knew you would come up with something...(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Halcyon looks AMAZING in person... I can't wait to copy you... now to find the right piece of furniture to convert!!!

    I meant to comment on the pom pom trim the other day... I guess we got wrapped up in other conversation... imagine that ;)

    ReplyDelete