Saturday, August 6, 2011

All about Jack...

I had a little giggle writing the title...it made me think of a Will and Grace episode where Jack started his own stage show called "Just Jack"... if you watched the show you will know why it's funny {I hope...}
 We have almost the whole cast of Will and Grace now...my neighbors kids are Will and Grace {not after the show...had to set the record straight on Emily's behalf} and now we have Jack...all we need is someone to name their kid Karen and we are set!  

Anywho...

Here he is...beautiful baby Jack James {my girls call him Jack Jack}... they are in love...as am I!









1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh...Jack and James are look alikes! Great pics M and I wish I knew the Will & Grace episode you're talking about, but don't..just love that show though. m

    ReplyDelete