Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dreaming of blue...

 I would love to paint our interior a beautiful blue {instead of boring builders beige} but hubby and I have decided to save the money we could spend on this house and wait til we get into the next.  We have already been looking for houses around town that have a little land...so much is out there and so affordable!  

It's sad to think about how much money we will lose when we sell our current home...but I remind myself that there are people out there who are much worse off.  Hubby has 1 1/2 years to go with his apprenticeship program so we figure we will put the house on the market this Spring/Summer.  I love our house...hubby does not!  It was a good move at the time...both the girls were little and I didn't want to buy something that needed a ton of work...so we bought a brand new cookie cutter house....like I said it was good at the time but now we want to find our forever home...something with character...and land!  

It's kind of exciting to think about moving...

{all photos BHG}

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya , it is so amazing how your needs change as the kids grow (we have out grown our house as well), we definitely have the same plan this year too! I love house hunting and this time round I am not going to just settle I am going to make a must have list and stick to it!:)Love the pics by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are looking at the spring/summer of next year for listing your home; I think that will be a good time to do so. This home will be a home you will remember fondly in time. It is a good home. Put the money issue behind you as soon as you can; many of us have fallen victim to real estate losses and we have survived. You and your family will too. You all are so determined and focused. You'll do great finding your new home and I know will have the best time doing so. m

    ReplyDelete