Thursday, December 1, 2011

The countdown to christmas is well underway...we are counting down three ways...{yes I said 3}.  

First we have the advent calendar from Ballard {always a favorite...I put chocolates and candy canes in the cubbies and I noticed my mom sneaking piggy bank money in there too :).  Second the hanging paper chain that bird made at preschool {beanie did this the last two years when she was in preschool...they loved ripping the paper off each day!} and lastly I wrapped 24 holiday books {thanks mom for finding most of these!} and each night before bed they will take turns picking out a "present" to unwrap then we cozy up in mommy and daddy's bed and read our christmas book.  This is the first year doing the book countdown and it was a complete hit tonight! 

{my pictures decided to not go in the order I wanted...sorry}






xo, 
mar

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, the memories you are making with your girls will be cherished by them for ever and I'm sure passed down to their children...love you so much for being such wonderful parents. m

    ReplyDelete