Thursday, December 29, 2011

We had a wonderful christmas...hope you did too!

The play kitchen was a huge success...
 I love the sleepy morning eyes...we had to wake them up christmas morning...thank goodness they woke up happy!
 They got a ton of kitchen goodies...they had a blast setting it all up {me too!}

 I made the girls aprons to go with their new kitchen...turned out pretty darn cute!

Yes, I let my kids eat m&m's before 8:00am...figured what the heck it's christmas...right?!?
 I found the cutest mixer at One Step Ahead...it actually works...so cool!

 We left the kitchen downstairs for a few days then the girls decided it was time for them to go to the toy room {thank goodness...}
...thank you everyone for a great christmas!

xo
mar

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! i can't wait to come and play in the kitchen myself (neither can luke). Santa did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures...and thank you for a great, great Christmas. You are all so special to us. m

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.MY.WORD.! That kitchen set is FABULOUS!! You guys did a perfect job! And Maris, I am DYING over those aprons!! So darling! WOW, so darn cute! I'm so glad you guys had such a great day, Happy New Years, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete