Saturday, December 10, 2011

A bit of everything...

Last Sunday we went to hubby's union christmas party...the girls got to see santa and eat lots of cookies and candy...they love it!


 The other day I asked beanie where her sister was and she said "playing with lucy"...this is what I found...bird decided to dress lucy up...what a wonderful dog for putting up with these children!
 Lucy started her doggy period...can you say YUCK...!  Thank goodness I kept some of birds old diapers :)  We would have had her fixed months ago but our vet said she should go through a heat cycle...let's just say she is scheduled to get in ASAP!

 We made our first gingerbread house as a family...it was a ton of fun... {i love the way bird is looking at her daddy...so precious!}
 I had to run to the store this afternoon and I came home to this...bird was playing hide and seek with hubby and sis...I guess they took a little too long to find her :)
Hope you are having a great weekend!
xo
mar

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE THESE PICTURES! The kids...the dog...what fun. m

    ReplyDelete