Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday Beanie and Bird played with playdough and their Melissa & Doug ice cream set...Beanie made extra flavors of ice cream out of playdough... 
She showed me her creation and said "can you blog this?"...how cute!
 Proud ice cream inventor...

 Added books under our fruit bowl...nice color addition
 found this beautiful basil plant at the market last night...he will be staying indoors til it warms up outside...
 Hubby got home early last night and made homemade meatballs...I love seeing my man in the kitchen!
 the meatballs turned out great...nice job hubby!
Bird waiting for dinner in her princess outfit...

Hope you all had a good Wednesday...see you soon!
~Maris

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Addy; she'll have to show me how she did that next time I'm over. Tell her job well done! Those meatballs look fantastic! m

    ReplyDelete