Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A few changes around the house...

Thought I would talk about something other than the pup... {lucy has been a little sick and we have shed some tears trying to figure out what is going on with her...hopefully she is on the mend, happy, and healthy}. 

Enough about that...here are a tiny projects I did before pup arrived...
 We planned to frame the mirror but in an effort to conserve money I made a banner {yes...I know they are all over the house!} and I think it looks pretty darn cute!

 I could never find a note pad when I was on the phone...so I added a chalkboard.  It looks a little full but it's practical and I like it :)

 I took off the ugly tan bed spread {finally} and made some adjustments to the way I made the bed with the new cover...it needed the contrast of the opposite side so now I have it folded by the pillows {looks much better} plus I added a fun printed pillow!
This is the bench that was originally by the front door then got moved to the master when we purchased the fab hutch.  I have always wanted a couch at the foot of my bed...this will have to do for now.  
~mar

1 comment:

  1. I love the chalk board; it looks really nice there. And, your bedding looks great; very pretty. m

    ReplyDelete