Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yesterday...

We had a good day yesterday with the exception of Lucy's first grooming {see last picture}...  

I moved the way to big coffee table out of the living room so the girls could get out all the blankets and pillows and have a good snuggle...we just might keep it this way :)  At least until I find another smaller $5 table...



And here's Lucy...I about died when I picked her up from the groomer...I'm sure my face said it all!  It was horrific!!!!

A little back story...I was given a recommendation from our vet so I made an appointment with them...I told my hubby how much it was going to be and he had a fit.  I told him if he could find a cheaper place then I would cancel my appointment...let me just tell you...you pay for what you get!  The price was too good to be true!  She doesn't even look like the same dog...she looks like an old poodle!  Hubby learned a lesson yesterday...and Lucy will only be walked in the dark until her hair grows...just kidding...well kinda...thank goodness hair grows :)
She is still our cute puppy and we love her!
Have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... POOR Lucy! No wait... POOR MARIS!!

    Think of all the money you are going to save on grooming now ;)

    ReplyDelete