Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting ready to party...

My little Bird is turning three :)  She is finally at the age were you can see the excitement in her eyes when you mention birthday parties and presents!  This is what it's all about...and I love it!!  I have been busy crafting,wrapping, and cleaning getting ready for her party this Sunday :)  Here are some pics of the house {taken at night...sorry} so far...will post more once the party is all set up :)
 Made happy birthday banner above...
 Finished wrapping presents :)
 Banner
 Made little paper banners for the windows and this chalkboard.
 set up a little gift table...
I have been painting and sewing...I will post pics tomorrow...
~maris

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait! First thing this morning, Louisa said "is today Grace's party?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! Wish we could be there to celebrate sweet Grace!!

    ReplyDelete