Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We have been busy with arts and crafts since being off from school...we have had a couple jammie days too {the best!}  One of the crafts was making paper chains for our christmas tree...the girls and I went to the craft store and picked out a handful of christmas themed paper then I cut into strips and the girls put them together.  It was a great low mess project...and they turned out great!

Happy Thanksgiving!


 We also got a new rug for the kitchen...I love it!  It adds a lot of great color!  {thanks mom!}



 Lucy got shaved again...looks kinda silly right after having it done...looks so much better now after a few days of grow out!  She is sooooo soft...
Hubby must have gotten a hold of the camera...I found this picture this morning while posting...it cracks me up!  Gotta love my beanie!
xo
mar

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE RUG. LOVE LOVE the paper chain! and love lucy's hair cut!! so cute! and i love my beanie!! LOVE EVERYTHING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that chain, how cute is that?!! And the rug is perfect! So cute, Mar!! (I'm so sorry your back is out, wish I could bring you some soup or something!)

    ReplyDelete