Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Day of School Pictures...

Here they are...first day of school pictures...

So Beanie did not enjoy her first day of school...I think it was due to the fact that her class had 39 kids on the first day...thankfully there has been some movement and we are now down to 29 {still too many in my opinion!}  The second day of school was much better...I think she just needed to have a couple days to get used to all the changes and get settled...



 After Birdies first day of school she came home and said "I don't want to go to school anymore...I want to be a baby and stay home with you!"  It broke my heart!   I knew she would have a hard time being away from me since we have been stuck together since she was born but I didn't think it was gonna be this bad...she has been very moody and angry...I'm really hoping she will be happier once our school routine gets in place!


 I couldn't leave Lucy out...
Hope you had a great weekend!
maris

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures M; thank goodness it appears that the girls are settling in...and you too...(: m

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE GiGi's outfit. She is going to be a fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Beanie is in K already!! she's growing up! (and yes 39 kids is plain insane!). Poor Bird,it is a hard transition but I bet she'll love it in no time!

    ReplyDelete