Monday, August 27, 2012

{sicky and a yummy recipe}

Who would have thunk it...flu before school starts...go figure!  Hopefully this is it and she will be good for the rest of the year!  Hubby came down with the flu on Friday and then Beanie on Sunday.  The flu is a big bummer!  We have spent a ton of time on the couch watching tv and movies...me...I've been on Pinterest searching for new and yummy recipes!
Check out my boards...Maris King 
  As we speak I'm trying a new chicken fajita recipe in the crock pot...it smells AMAZING...I will let you know how they turn out. 
Also...I just finished making mini omelets.  Bird could hardly wait to try one...guess what...she loved them! Yaaaaaa...score for mom!  Now I just need Beanie to try one and like it to have them be a complete success.  My vision is that these little babies will be a breakfast or snack staple.  Bake ahead...got to love that!
 Mini Omelets
4 eggs
1/4 cup half and half
1/2 tsp salt
Whisk together
Coat a 6 cup muffin pan with non stick cooking spray and evenly distribute egg mixture into pan.  Add your choice of "mix ins"
I used bacon {cooked and chopped} chopped green peppers, and shredded cheese plus a little pepper
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
I doubled the recipe so I could use my 12 cup muffin pan. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!
xo
maris

No comments:

Post a Comment